ROSUN’s coconut milk is manufactured in GMP, ISO, and USDA ORGANIC certified facilities located in South India.
What’s Coconut Milk?
Coconut milk is expressed from coconut grating and water. Coconut milk is a well-known delicacy in Southeast Asian countries: India, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam etc. It’s a vegetarian non-dairy based source of milk with delicious taste and creamy mouth feel.
Coconut milk is purely vegetarian and obtained from Coconut. It is a great alternative to dairy-milk for people suffering from lactose-intolerance as there is no lactose present in coconut milk.
Coconut milk can be used in beverages, smoothies, milkshakes, and as replacement for dairy milk with its natural color and rich taste of milk.
Why Coconut Milk?
Coconut milk is rich in vitamins: B1, B3, B5, B6, C, and E.
Coconut milk benefits include:
- Nourishing and healthy refreshing drink and aids in weight maintenance due to high fiber content in coconut milk.
- Helps in boosting the immune system with its antimicrobial properties and unique phytochemical constituents.
- Magnesium present in coconut milk soothes the nervous system and helps in normalizing blood pressure levels.
- Calcium and phosphorous present support the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Natural vegetarian source of saturated fats with medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). MCFAs are rapidly used up by the body for energy and are less likely to be stored as fat.
- Helps to protect the body against free-radicals that cause premature aging and degenerative diseases.
- Lauric acid in coconut milks has been shown to have antiviral activity.
- Manganese present in coconut milk fights inflammation, prevents osteoporosis, and alleviates PMS in women.
- Selenium present in coconut milk has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Canned coconut milk
- Desiccated Coconut milk powder